At AIRS we understand the sensitive issues surrounding the transportation of Cremated Remains.
When a loved one has passed away and cremation has taken place away from the family home or when someone has requested that their ashes be interred or scattered at a special place outside of Ireland we at AIRS are available to offer you families and Funeral Directors options for transportation of cremated remains.
Cremated remains are prohibited from being sent via Royal Mail and national and international courier companies.
Costs vary from country to country and our repatriation specialists will provide you with a quote for your individual requirements.
Our repatriation service includes:
- Advice on all documentation and casket requirements
- UK authorities
- Embassies and Consulates
- Airlines and customs authorities
- Document translation service if required
- Flight booking and air waybill production
- Collection (and delivery) of cremated remains throughout the UK and Ireland
- Provision of urns suitable for international repatriation, including zinc-lined wooden caskets