We offer a collection and transfer service directly for bereaved families, funeral directors or insurance companies throughout Ireland & Northern Ireland.
Our Services include
- Arranging and collecting deceased at any location in Ireland North & South
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to our premises or any nominated funeral director anywhere in the Ireland North or South
- Provision of a private ambulance 365 days, 24 hrs, 7 days a week.
- Arrange all Custom clearance at the airports or ports
- Embalming and Hygienic preparation (If required)
- If required we can unseal and remove the deceased for collection or transfer on a stretcher or remove the zinc lining for collection or transfer in the repatriation coffin
With this service you can rest in the knowledge that your loved one is in our care from the moment that we effect the transportation from their place of death until we hand over the care to your local Funeral Director in Ireland.