Repatriations from the UK, Ireland &
AIRS Repatriation Specialists have extensive experience in organising repatriation from the UK and Ireland to locations across the globe. Our reputation for efficiency, professionalism and personal attention with many Embassies, Consulates and Government offices, as well as many airlines and transportation companies, is considered to be beyond compare.
Due to our frequent dealings with these agencies we are able to deal with the complex rules and regulations involved in organising repatriation services. Our extensive experience in repatriation, combined with our unwavering commitment to personal service and the pursuit of excellence, means that AIRS are the ideal choice for your family in your time of need.
Our international services includes:
- Professional repatriation service from the UK , Ireland and abroad to any worldwide destination
- Provision of private ambulance service available 365 days, 24 hours, 7 days
- Liaison with hospitals, doctors, nursing homes, airlines, Coroners etc
- Transfer of the deceased from any location UK, Ireland or abroad
- Embalming and hygiene treatment in accordance with airline/transport regulations
- Mortuary facilities for religious washing
- Comprehensive range of repatriation coffins and caskets if requested
- Hessian and Bubble wrapped to protect coffin during transportation
- Transfer of the deceased to any airport/seaport worldwide
- Embassy, Foreign Office and Consulate visits (if required)
- Booking and confirmation of flights/sea crossings
- Liaison with local and international funeral directors for additional viewing and funeral Services prior to repatriation.
- Customs clearance
- Translation of official documents